Monday, April 30, 2012

What to Write Now?

Just a few weeks ago, I took the plunge and published my first full-length novel, Hope for Joy.  I now have the dilemma of looking through my other un-published works and deciding what comes next.  Hope for Joy, while fiction, is a look into the challenges people face in domestic violence situations.  My main focus as a writer is to showcase different struggles that people go through and how they triumph with God's help.  In fact, at least one or two characters from Hope for Joy will resurface with completely different life-issues to deal with in future works.  However, I am not only a writer but a reader and as such, I enjoy reading "light reads" or "beach reads" too.  I need a break sometimes from the heavier topics...and I think that is what my next project for readers will be.  I have a partially completed novel, The Inheritance Inn, that looks promising as my next offering.  Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment